- PHP 5.4 or Higher
- MYSQL 5.0 or Higher
- PDO Extension
- GD Library
- Unzip the package Edu Expression Lite
- Upload the package.zip files to the directory of your web server.
- Unzip the file and you are good to go.
- Now access the directory where you have uploaded the package. If you uploaded in your root directory the url will be http://www.yourdomain.com/ or if you chosen to upload it on sub directory it should be http://www.yourdomain.com/directoryyouchosen/
- Now create an user/password and database on MYSQL (For Cpanel Users Refer : Click here to view Cpanel Database Guide ). For rest other you can contact hosting provider if you don’t know what this document talking about.
Server Configuration & Setup Requirements
The Installer will check the required server settings and resources. along with the permission requried to function Edu Expression Properly. Please ensure the requirements before proceed to next setups.
You will be able to view the installation screen with first step to accept the agreement. Read the agreement carefully and check I Accept to Submit and proceed to next step
Host Name: Generally Localhost
Database Name: Name of the Database created for Edu Expression
DB User: User name associated with the above database for Edu Expression
DB Password : Password for above user name
Database Type : Database Engine Type
Site Name : Name of your website (shows in Title bar)
Meta Keyword : Meta keyword for your website for better performance in Search Results
Meta Description : Meta Description for your website for better performance in Search Results
Time Zone : Select your time zone for Exam timing and auto publish, unpublished options
Organization Email : Name of your College or Institute
Organization Email: Admin Email to receive notifications and alerts
Now you will be able to view the Installation Complete Screen. Also the credentials to login