COUPONS: A coupon is a ticket or document that can be redeemed for a financial discount or rebate when purchasing a product.
To work on the coupons, follow the given path.
Go to Admin -> Coupons -> Add New Coupon/Edit/Delete
1. Add New Coupon: To add a new Coupon, click here and a new window will pop up, as shown below:
i. Name: Give name to your Coupon.
ii. Description: Explain the details of the coupon being offered.
iii. Coupon Amount: Mention the amount or percent of discount you are providing in your Coupon.
iv. Coupon Minimum Order: Mention the least number of Coupons when the order is being placed.
v. Coupon Code: Every Coupon comes with a specific code, which is its identification.
vi. No. Of Coupons: No. of Coupons added to a specific offer will be mentioned here.
vii. Uses Per Customer: Number of Coupons one individual can use is mentioned here.
viii. Start Date: Mention the starting date of the offer here.
ix. End Date: Here will be mentioned the date when the offer will expire.
Once you are done with the entries, click the Save button.
2. Edit: Select the desired Coupon to edit and click the Edit button.
It will take you to the page entitled Edit Coupon, as shown below:
- Make the changes to be made in the desired section.
- Click on Status to make it Active or Inactive.
- Finally click the Update button to save the changes.
3. Delete: Select the Coupon to be deleted and click the Delete button.
It will show a confirmation message containing OK and Cancel.
Click the OK tab and the selected Coupon will be deleted.
4. Used Coupons: These are the Coupons already used by the students.
Click here and it will take you to a new page as shown below:
i. Coupon Name: Here are mentioned the name of the coupons.
ii. Coupon Code: Here are mentioned the codes generated for each coupon.
iii. Student Name: Mention the name of the student in this section.
iv. Student Email: The student’s email is mentioned in this section.
v. Used Date: The date at which the coupon is used by the student.
- Export to Excel: Click here if you want to save this data in an excel sheet.