You can schedule your important events in the calendar. To schedule the events Go to admin -> Calendar Schedules.A window titled Calendar Schedules opens up which displays three tabs as folllows-
1.ADD NEW CALENDAR SCHEDULES : Click here to add an event to the calendar. It will navigate you to the other page titled Add Calendar Details. Fill in the details as explained below-
- Start Date Time : Enter the Date and Time of the event i.e when the event will Start with the help of the calendar given next to the blank.
- End Date Time : Enter the Date and Time of the event i.e when the event will End with the help of the calendar given next to the blank.
- Repetitive Event : If the event will not repeat in future then Select No and if the event will repeat in the future then Select Yes.
- Agency : Select the name of the Agency within which the event will take place.
- Representative’s Name : Select the name of the Representative from the respective Agency.
- Message Type : You may mention the name of the event or give the event a title so that it becomes easy to recognise.
- Color : Select the color out of the given colors with which you want to mark the event.
- Comment : Any note or remark to be added to the event.
- Save : Click here to Schedule the Event with all the details filled in.
2.EDIT : Select the event of which you want to change or edit the existing details and click on Edit tab.It will open the form of that event where you can edit the details.After editing click on UPDATE.The settings will change to the current settings.
3.DELETE : If you wish to remove any existing event Select that event and click on Delete tab to remove it from the existing list of events.